The process of re-verifying Telenor mobile number with Aadhaar has been made simple for Senior Citizens, Physically Challenged and NRI. Without visiting store or without NRI visiting India can now get their Telenor Mobile Number re-verified with Aadhaar Card Online through Telenor Website.
Even though if Senior Citizens, Physically Challenged and NRI does not have Aadhaar or mobile number registered with Aadhaar, can now re-verify their Telenor Mobile Number Online by submitting valid documents. Below is the complete process explained which will guide you on How Senior Citizens, Physically Challenged and NRI Can Re-verify Telenor Mobile with Aadhaar Online.
Process on How Senior Citizens, Physically Challenged and NRI Can Re-verify Telenor Mobile with Aadhaar Online
- To re-verify your Telenor Mobile Number Online through Website visit Telenor Re-verification portal by clicking here.
- Enter your Telenor mobile number in enter mobile number field.
- From next option “Confirm Your Nationality ” select from the options whichever is applicable to you like “An Indian National – Senior Citizen/ Physically Challenged or NRI”
- Once applicable option selected, just click on Generate OTP button.
- On pressing Generate OTP button you would receive an OTP on your Telenor number. You will have to enter OTP on this page to proceed further.
- On next page you will have to enter your document details whichever you would like to provide.
- Scanned copy of your Govt. certified ID & age Proof for senior citizen and Govt. issued Disability certificate for physically challenged customers. For NRI customers scanned copy of the visa and passport are mandatory.
- Once these details are submitted you would receive transaction id.
- You will have to Share this ID with any of your friends/ family via email option provided. (Make sure that this person has an Aadhaar card with registered mobile number.)
- This person can complete your transaction with the help of his Aadhaar number & OTP generated on his Aadhaar registered mobile number by visiting Verification by Trusted Person //www.telenor.in/aadhaar-authenticate-transaction.
- Enter the Telenor Mobile Number, transaction id, and tick mark on The information provided by me in my respect is correct I am the existing user of mobile number <RVMN number> and the SIM card of this mobile number is under my possession This Transaction ID authentication can be treated as my signature.
- Just click on submit button to proceed further.
- Aadhaar Holder will receive OTP on his or her registered mobile number.
- Enter that otp in enter otp field and click on submit button.
- That’s it your Telenor Mobile Number has been successfully verified with Aadhaar Card.
You should note down that a person can be trusted person for a maximum of 5 numbers and connection will not get transferred to the trusted person, this person will only act as a reference for the Customer being verified.