This option is useful for Re-verification of Mobile number used by PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED customer, who doesn’t have Aadhaar Number, or has Aadhaar number but doesn’t have Aadhaar registered mobile number.
The PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED customer will go to the link www.bsnl.co.in and select Reverification.Now if Already Existing customer sign-in directly or new user’s signup.
After sign-in enter the mobile number to be verified.
OTP will be sent to the customer’s mobile number. Customer need to enter the OTP received on the web page.
If the OTP validation is successful, a form will be displayed to customer.
Customer will fill the required mandatory fields in the form.
Customer will upload the requisite documents for validation like Photo Id, Address proof, Photo, certificate for disability etc.
On submission, a Transaction ID will be generated and SMS (Reverification CAF Submitted For GSMNO :xxxxxxxxxx TRANSACTION_NO:xxxxxxx ) sent to the Customer. This transaction ID will be valid for 48 hours.
Customer will have to share this transaction ID and Mobile number with a known person (named as Trusted Person) having Aadhaar number registered with a mobile number (ARMN) and who is willing to share his/her Aadhaar number for the verification of PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED customer’s Mobile Number .
Trusted person will go to the link //portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/TrustedPerson.jsp and will enter the Mobile number and Transaction ID which is shared by PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED Customer.
Trusted person will be shown the details entered by PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED customer.
Trusted person if wishes so, need to enter the Aadhaar number.
Trusted person will enter the OTP received on Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number.
After OTP validation, an SMS will be sent to the customer for completion of process.
Once the process is complete, the entered details will be sent for verification to CIRCLE ADMIN sanchar-soft.
If the CIRCLE ADMIN verifies/approves, a SMS will be sent to PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED customer about successful completion of re-verification process.
Step by Step Process on How Physically Challenged Can Re-Verify BSNL Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card Online
- GO TO link www.bsnl.co.in
- Then Select Reverification Already User SIGN-IN
- After Sign-in Select MOBILE VERIFICATION Link at Top Right corner
- Customer need to select the third option checkbox on this page.
- PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED customer will enter the mobile number to be verified, alternate contact number and the Captcha code and press Submit button
- Customer needs to enter the OTP received on the Mobile number and press Submit button and then click on Next
- Customer need to fill the form requesting personnel details of the customer, and then click on Next button
- Customer need to select the photo id details, and then click on Next button
- Customer need to upload the requisite documents like Photo, DOB supporting document, address proof, disability certificate etc. After uploading all the documents, click on Finish. On clicking finish, customer will be asked for confirmation.
- If customer selects Finish yes, below screen will be displayed. A transaction Id will be generated and will be shared to PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED customer. This transaction Id will be valid for 48 hours.
- After completing the above process, the Physically CHALLENGED customer will share this transaction ID and Mobile number with a known person (named as Trusted Person) having Aadhaar number registered with a mobile number (ARMN) and who is willing to share his/her Aadhaar number for the verification of PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED customer’s Mobile Number. Trusted person will open the URL //portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/TrustedPerson.jsp and enter the Transaction Id and Mobile Number and click on submit button
- PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED customer details will be displayed to the trusted person. The trusted person will click the check box to give consent. Trusted person will enter the Aadhaar number and press submit button.
- The trusted person need to enter the Captcha Code and OTP received on Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number and click on Submit.
- On Successful OTP validation, a successful CAF submission message will be displayed to trusted person.
- Once the process is complete, the entered details will be sent to circle Admin Sanchar soft for approval.
- If the circle Admin verifies, a SMS will be sent to PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED customer about successful completion of re-verification process.
CAF Approval Process Re-Verified Mobile Connection Senior Citizen (above 70 years as on 1st January 2018)/Physically Challenged person (Sancharsoft Login Menu: Circle Admin->Rev-EKYC)
- Double Click on GSM number to get the CAF Details.
- Click on CLICK HERE Link Shown Top of the CAF Form to View Uploaded Documents of Senior Citizen (above 70 years as on 1st January 2018)/Physically Challenged person.
- Click on Activate button to approve the CAF and Then CONFIRM the Approval
- Click on Activate button to approve the CAF and Then CONFIRM the Approval If REJECT click on Reject Button. On Reject please select the Appropriate Reason for Rejection and Then CONFIRM the Rejection.