Physically challenged people can now get their Airtel Mobile Number re-verified with Aadhaar Card from the comfort of their home. Even if physically challenged person does not have Aadhaar or Aadhaar does not have a mobile number registered with it or have Aadhaar but unable to do biometric verification than in such case such people can still get their Airtel Mobile Number re-verified with Online Re-verification method.
Below we have briefly explained How Physically Challenged Can Re-Verify Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Online.
Steps on How Physically Challenged Can Re-Verify Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Online
- To re-verify Airtel Postpaid or Prepaid Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card Online via Airtel Website visit //www.airtel.in/verify-mobile-for-aadhaar-reverification/subscribe?category=SC
- Enter the Airtel Mobile in the field which you want to re-verify with Aadhaar Card and declare by tick marking below options which ever applicable like:
I am an Indian National and am a Physically Challenged person.
I do not have Aadhaar Number
My Aadhaar number does not have any Mobile Number registered with UIDAI
My finger prints are worn out or have Aadhaar but unable to do biometric authentication
The documents uploaded by me are authentic and if found forged, actions as per the law of the land should be applicable to me.
- Once you tick mark applicable fields, just click on go button.
- You will receive one time password on your Airtel Mobile Number which needs to be re-verified.
- Enter the receive OTP in enter otp field and click on submit button.
- On next page you will have to enter your personal details like name, and other details.
- Once entering those details you will have to upload your latest colored photograph and documents from supported list of documents like:
- Pensioner’s Card
- Voter ID Card
- UID Card (Aadhaar Card)
- Driving License
- Health Services Card-Central Government
- Health Services Card-State Government
- Senior Citizen Card
- Arms License
- PAN Card
- Once submitting these details, you will get a Transaction ID at the end of the process.
- You will have to Share the Transaction ID with a TRUSTED PERSON (a known person you trust), this TRUSTED PERSON should have Aadhaar number and a mobile number registered with his/her Aadhaar.
- The trusted person will have to visit //www.airtel.in/verify-mobile-for-aadhaar-reverification/approve and complete the re-verification by submitting his or her Aadhaar Details. Trusted person will only act as a reference for the Customer being verified.
That’s it this is how Physically Challenged Can Re-Verify Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Online.