Non-resident Indians (NRI) can now re-verify their Airtel Mobile Number without being physically present in India from abroad or anywhere through Online Mode. This method of Airtel Mobile Number re-verification with Aadhaar allows NRI to re-verify their Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card in case if NRI does not have Aadhaar or Aadhaar does not have a mobile number registered with UIDAI Card.
So today in this article we will briefly explain to you on How NRI Can Re-Verify Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Online.
Process on How NRI Can Re-Verify Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Online
- To re-verify Airtel Postpaid or Prepaid Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card Online via Airtel Website visit //www.airtel.in/verify-mobile-for-aadhaar-reverification/subscribe?category=NRI
- Enter the Airtel Mobile Number in the field which you want to re-verify with Aadhaar Card and declare by tick marking below options which ever applicable like:
I am an Indian National, however, currently NRI.
I do not have Aadhaar Number
My Aadhaar number does not have any Mobile Number registered with UIDAI
The documents uploaded by me are authentic and if found forged, actions as per the law of the land should be applicable to me.
- Once you tick mark applicable fields, just click on go button.
- You will receive one time password on your Airtel Mobile Number which needs to be re-verified.
- Enter the receive OTP in enter otp field and click on submit button.
- On next page you will have to enter your personal details like name, and other details.
- Once entering those details you will have to upload your latest colored photograph and documents from supported list of documents like:
- Copy of first and last page of passport
- Copy of the current VISA/Green Card for USA or equivalent for other countries & last exit stamp
- Once submitting these details, you will get a Transaction ID at the end of the process.
- You will have to Share the Transaction ID with a TRUSTED PERSON (a known person you trust), this TRUSTED PERSON should have Aadhaar number and a mobile number registered with his/her Aadhaar.
- The trusted person will have to visit //www.airtel.in/verify-mobile-for-aadhaar-reverification/approve and complete the re-verification by submitting his or her Aadhaar Details. Trusted person will only act as a reference for the Customer being verified.
That’s it this is how NRI Can Re-Verify Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Online.