You might have received SMS from UIDAI saying you has been issued Aadhaar Number, but after waiting for weeks you might still have not received your Aadhaar Card Hard Copy via Post. So in this case if you are in hurry to furnish your Aadhaar Card for any purpose than there is a way with which you can download your Aadhaar Card Online.
And this Online Downloaded Aadhaar Card can be used in similar way you use Aadhaar Card Hard Copy. Just you need to take print out of that downloaded Aadhaar Card Copy and you are set to use it for any purpose. So below is the complete guide which will help you on how to get Aadhar Card after getting Aadhar Number.
Steps on How Get Aadhar Card after Getting Aadhar Number
Keep your 12 digit Aadhar Number and registered mobile number ready with you.
- Visit UIDAI Aadhar Download portal by going to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you reach on the page of e-Aadhaar by Unique Identification Authority of India, just select I have Aadhar.
- And enter your 12 digit Aadhar Number, then enter your full name, pin code, as per your Aadhar.
- Solve the security image by entering the same text in below enter above image text.
- Just click on Get One Time Password.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received code in enter OTP field and click on Validate and Download.
- Your e-Aadhar Card will start download, once it gets downloaded on your device just open the file with Adobe PDF Software.
- On opening you will be prompted to enter password, password will be your postal pin code.
- And there you have successfully unlocked your e-Aadhaar Card Copy.
- Now you can take a print out of your e-Aadhar Card Copy and use it where ever you want to use.
This is how easily you can get Aadhar Card after getting Aadhar Number.