Are you looking out for method on how to register an email in your Aadhaar Card without mobile number?
If your answer is yes, than this guide will definitely solve your query on “How Do I Register an Email in an Aadhaar Card without a Mobile Number.”
Such problem might arise when you don’t have the registered mobile number with Aadhaar Card or registered mobile number might be facing difficulties in receiving OTP’s from UIDAI when you are trying to update your email id online, or you might have not registered mobile number with your Aadhaar. Your issues might be different but this single post will solve and explain how do i register an email in an Aadhaar Card without a Mobile Number?
Procedure on How do I Register an Email in an Aadhaar Card without a Mobile Number
You cannot register an email in an Aadhaar Card Online from UIDAI KIOSK Portal without a mobile number. A valid mobile number should be linked and active with Aadhaar Card if you want to update your details in your Aadhaar Card. Because when you try to update your details in Aadhaar Card to make the changes it sends you OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number, so once entering that otp you can update or register an email in an Aadhaar Card.
So now Online Registering an Email in an Aadhaar Card is not possible without mobile number, so the alternative method left for you to register an email id in an Aadhaar Card is offline method. Follow the below two methods with which you could register an email id in an Aadhaar Card without a mobile number.
Register an Email in an Aadhaar Card without a Mobile Number via Update Enrolment Centre
- To register an email in an Aadhaar Card without a mobile number you will have to physically visit nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Center or Banks/Post Offices Enrolment Center.
- But before that you should get your documents ready like your Aadhaar Card Copy and Aadhaar Correction or Update Form. You can get the Aadhaar Card Update/ Correction Form free of cost from the enrolment center or you can even download the form online by clicking here.
- If you have downloaded the Aadhaar Correction or Update Form just take a printout and fill all details asked in the form, and don’t forget to enter your correct email id which you want to register or update. And if you are planning to get Aadhaar Card Update or Correction from Enrolment Center than just take form from there and fill in all details.
- Enclose the Aadhaar Card Copy and Aadhaar Update/ Correction Form.
- Submit the Form with documents at the enrolment center.
- The operator will enter all your details in the Aadhaar Card Software. Make sure he is entering all details correctly without making any mistakes and also make sure if he has updated or registered your email id.
- That’s it once your update request is taken, you would be provided with Aadhaar Update Receipt.
- Your email id would get registered and updated with your Aadhaar Card in next 24 to 48 hours and you would receive confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number as soon your request is processed.
That’s it this is How do I Register an Email in an Aadhaar Card without a Mobile Number.