Recently UIDAI Portal has been updated with new features and few old features has been removed too. The removal of few old features in UIDAI Portal has created few more queries which are frequently asked by every resident who doesn’t has mobile number registered with their UIDAI Card.
Previously through UIDAI Portal if resident didn’t had mobile number registered with Aadhaar, would be able to download their Aadhaar by using EID that is Enrollment Number. Once entering EID Number the user would provide any mobile number to receive OTP, and by entering the OTP Code the resident would be able to download their Aadhaar Card Successfully.
But now to avoid misuse of this feature UIDAI is only allowing use to download their e-Aadhaar by entering the OTP Code sent on their registered mobile number. And those who doesn’t have any mobile number registered with their Aadhaar Card are not unable to download their e-Aadhaar PDF.
So to help such residents who doesn’t have mobile number registered with UIDAI Card, we have arranged a brief tutorial on how to download Aadhaar Card in case mobile number is not registered with UIDAI.
Tutorial on Downloading Aadhaar Card in Case Mobile Number is not registered with UIDAI Card
To download your e-Aadhaar Card Online through Unique Identification Authority of India | Government of India Portal, you will have to first get your mobile number added or updated in your Aadhaar Card. Below are the complete steps which you will have to follow to get your mobile number updated with your UIDAI Card.
Updating or Adding Mobile Number with your Aadhaar Card
- To get your mobile number registered with your Aadhaar Card, you will have to reach nearest Aadhaar Center with your Aadhaar Card.
- Take Aadhaar Correction Form from the Aadhaar Center, fill up each and every details asked in the form correctly and don’t forget to mention your mobile number which needs to be registered.
- Submit the Form to the Aadhaar Operator.
- The operator will feed in every details and will also add the mobile number which needs to be updated.
- For confirmation your fingerprint impression will be taken, once successful authentication you will be provided Aadhaar Update Receipt.
- You will have to keep this Aadhaar Update Receipt with you until your mobile number gets registered with your Aadhaar Card.
- Once mobile number gets registered with your UIDAI Card, you will get SMS on your mobile number and you would be able to download your e-Aadhaar Card Online by following below steps.
Downloading e-Aadhaar Card PDF Online
- To download e-Aadhaar by using your EID or Aadhaar visit UIDAI Download Portal by visiting https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Select from I have Aadhaar or Enrolment ID whichever details which you have available with you and enter the number in below field.
- Enter the full name exactly as mentioned in your Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Acknowledgement Receipt.
- Enter the Pin Code and solve the captcha code by entering the displayed security code in below field.
- Click on request OTP, and you will receive one time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP in enter otp field and click on Download Aadhaar.
- Your e-Aadhaar PDF File will start downloading, once successfully downloading e-Aadhaar to view it just open it with PDF Reader.
- On opening it will prompt you to enter the password, you can know the password to open your e-Aadhaar Card PDF by clicking here.