Now a days Aadhar Card has been asked to produce for several purposes like to buy SIM, to complete eKYC, open bank account, to avail subsidies and schemes etc. So today in this post we will discuss how you can download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth if you don’t have any details available with you like Aadhar Number, Aadhar Enrolment Number, etc.
Below is the step by step process on how to download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth.
Step by Step Process on Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth
To download your E-Aadhar Card PDF File by Name and Date of Birth (DOB) first of all you will have to know your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number. This will be the first thing which you will have to find. So below are the steps on how to find Uid/Eid Number.
Process to Find your Aadhar Card Number (UID) or Aadhar Enrolment Number (EID)
- To find your UID/ EID you will have to visit Find Aadhar No/ Enrolment No. by going to //resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- In Find UID/ EID form first option you have to select you want to receive your lost Aadhar No (UID) or Enrolment No (EID).
- Once selecting any one option which you want to receive, just enter below details like Full Name, Email ID or Mobile Number (all these details should be same you had given while enrolling yourself for Aadhar).
- Next you will have to enter the text displayed in the captcha image in below Enter the security code and click on Get OTP button.
- Once you click on get otp you will instantly receive one time password on your registered mobile number via SMS.
- Enter the OTP received in Enter OTP field and click on Verify button.
- You will instantly receive a SMS on your registered mobile number containing your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number depending on option which you have selected.
- Now you know your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number, so now you proceed to next step on how to download Aadhar Card by Name and date of birth.
Process to Download Aadhaar Card
- To download your Aadhar Card PDF File from your web browser just visit E-Aadhaar Download Page by going to //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you reach on Aadhaar Card Digital Copy Download page from the form you will have to fill the fields correctly.
- From first option I have Enrolment ID or Aadhar, select the option which ever number you are having and then in below field enter the number accordingly which you have recovered.
- Next you will have complete the captcha by entering the same text as you can see in above image in below Enter above image text field, then click on get one time password.
- Enter the OTP (One Time Password) which you have received on your mobile number in the Enter OTP Field and click on Validate & Download.
- Your E-Aadhaar Card PDF File Digital Copy will start downloading, you can store it on your computer. And open the field using Adobe PDF Reader, on opening the file you will be asked to enter the password. Your password will be your address postal code, just enter the password and hit on OK button and your File will get unlocked and you will be able to see your Aadhaar Card PDF File.
- Next you can take print out of your Aadhaar Card and use it for various purposes.
This is how easily you can Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth.