Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has special doorstep Aadhar Enrolment Services for Senior Citizen, Disabled, Bedridden and Old Aged. This doorstep service will ensure that those who cannot visit enrolment center can now get their-self enrolled for UIDAI Card through Doorstep Aadhar Enrolment Service.
So how to avail this service of getting enrolled for Aadhar at doorstep, we will be going to discuss in this post.
Process for Doorstep Aadhar Enrolment for Senior Citizen, Disabled, Bedridden and Old Aged
- To enroll Senior Citizen, Disabled, Bedridden, Old Aged, or Patient for Aadhaar Card at doorstep you will have to get in touch with nearest enrolment agency.
- On your request Aadhaar Enrolment Agency will give you doorstep appointment as per your convenience.
- To make the process faster make sure you keep all supported documents photocopy ready with originals and also fill up the Aadhaar Enrolment Form, you can get the Aadhaar Enrolment Form Free of Cost. Below are the list of supported documents which you will have to produce to enroll your-self for Aadhaar Card.
Supported Proof of Identity (PoI) documents Containing Name and Photo:
Passport, PAN Card, Ration / PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, NREGS Job Card, Photo ID Issues by Recognized Educational Institution, Arms License, Photo Bank ATM Card, Photo Credit Card, Pensioner Photo Card, Freedom Fighter Photo Card, Kissan Photo Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card, Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts, Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT, Affidavit executed on non-judicial stamp paper to be submitted by a woman applicant for name change after marriage (Join affidavit to be submitted along with her husband with joint photo), Marriage Certificate, Proof of Marriage document issued by the registrar, gazette notification, legal name change certificate.
Supported Proof of date of birth documents:
Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/ Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Office on letterhead.
Supported Proof of Address (PoA) documents:
Passport, Bank Statement/ Passbook, Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months), Water Bill (not older than 3 months), Telephone Landline bill (not older than 3 months), Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months), Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months), Insurance Policy, Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead, Signed letter having photo issued by registered company on letterhead, signed letter having photo issued by recognized educational instruction on letterhead, NREGS Job Card, Arms License, Pensioner Card, Freedom Fighter Card, Kissan Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Card, Certificate of address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Certificate of address issued by village panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas), Income Tax Assessment Order, Vehicle Registration Certificate, Registered Sale/ Lease/ Rent Agreement, Address card having photo issued by departments of posts, caste and domicile certificate having photo issued by state govt., disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/ Administrations, Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months), Passport Spouse, Passport of Parents (in case of minor).
- When Aadhaar Doorstep Enrolment Officials visits your home, they will setup their enrolment station.
- You will have to provide them the form with photocopies of the documents.
- Resident who is Senior Citizen or Bed ridden or patient or disabled details will be captured in Aadhaar Client Software.
- Next they will capture biometrics like Fingerprints, Iris, and one facial photograph.
- Once taking all these necessary details, you will be provided with Aadhaar Enrolment Receipt.
- Your Aadhaar will get delivered to your postal address in next 3 to 9 weeks.
That’s it, this is how Senior Citizen, Disabled, Bedridden or Old Aged can get enrolled for Aadhaar with Doorstep Aadhar Enrolment Facility.