If for any reason you have misplaced your Aadhaar Details like Aadhaar Number (UID) or Aadhaar Enrollment Number (EID), then you can use this method Aadhar Card Search by Fingerprint.
As of now there is no feature for Aadhar Card Search by Fingerprint in Aadhaar App or Aadhaar Portal, but still you can recover your lost or misplaced Aadhaar Card Number or Aadhaar Card Enrollment Number. Below is the detailed process which will help you to recover your lost UID or EID, without Aadhar Card Search by Fingerprint.
Recover UID or EID without Aadhar Card Search by Fingerprint
Before we start the process to retrieve or recover lost UID or EID let us make you informed that to recover your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number you should have mobile number or email id registered with your Adhaar Card. So now let’s get started to recover your lost EID or UID.
- To recover your Aadhaar Details just visit UIDAI Official Portal to retrieve your EID/UID by going to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- In the form from Select UID/EID You want to retrieve your lost Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrollment Number (EID), select any one option which you want to recover.
- In personal detail you will have to enter your full name, email id, or mobile number (make sure the details which you enter are same as you have provided while enrolling yourself for Aadhaar).
- Next solve the Security Code displayed in the image by entering it in Enter Security Code and click on Send One Time Password.
- You will receive one time password on your email id or mobile number, just enter the received OTP in enter OTP field and click on Verify OTP button.
- Your Aadhaar Number (UID) or Aadhaar Enrollment ID (EID) will be send to your email or mobile number instantly.
- Now you have recovered your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number, so next if you want you can download digital copy of your Aadhaar Card Online.
This is how easily you can recover your lost Aadhaar Details without Aadhaar Card Search by Fingerprint.