Most of the people who have applied for Aadhar Card has this problem, even after enrolling and waiting for 2 to 3 months their Aadhar Card Hard Copy is Not Received by them. So if you have still not received your Aadhar Card Hard Copy, what has to be done we will explain you in this article.
Once you apply for Aadhar Card you mostly get issued with 12 digit Aadhar Number in 2 to 3 weeks, and then in another 1 to 2 months you should receive your Aadhar Card Hard Copy via India Post. So even after waiting for 2 to 3 months, if you have still not received your Aadhaar Card Hard Copy you will have to follow the below process.
As you have not received your Aadhar Card Hard Copy via Post you will have to first check status of your Aadhar Card. The Status of your Aadhar Card can be easily tracked by following the below steps, but for that you will need the complete Aadhar Enrolment ID, Date and Time which will be printed on your Aadhar Card Acknowledgement Receipt.
Table of Contents
Steps on How to Check Aadhar Card Status when Aadhar card Hard Copy Not Received
- To Check Aadhar Status visit UIDAI Portal.
- Refer your Aadhar Enrolment Acknowledgement Slip top area which will contain 14 digit enrolment number, and 14 digit date and time of the enrolment. These 28 digits together forms your enrolment id of your Aadhaar.
- Enter this complete enrolment id in enrolment id field, solve the security code and click on check status button.
- On next screen your Aadhar Enrolment Status will be displayed, so you have been issued Aadhar Number it will display Congratulation your Aadhar is generated.
- As your Aadhar has been generated and you still have not received your Aadhar Card Hard Copy via Post, you can get your Aadhar Card by downloading online.
To Download your Aadhar Card Copy Online, follow the below steps on how to download aadhaar card when your Aadhar card Hard Copy Not Received.
Steps on How to Download Aadhar Card when Aadhar card Hard Copy Not Received
- To download your Aadhar Card Copy Online just follow the link by clicking here.
- As you have enrolment id with you just select I have enrolment id and fill in your complete Aadhar Enrolment ID in the field.
- Than enter your full name, pin code, as per your Aadhar Card Details, just solve the image by entering the same in enter above image text.
- Enter your mobile number and click on get one time password, you will immediately receive one time password on your mobile number.
- Just enter in the OTP Code in enter otp field and click on validate and download.
- Your e-Aadhar Card Copy will start downloading, just open the downloaded e-Aadhar with PDF Software.
- On opening the file it will prompt you to enter password, you will have to enter your address postal code to open it.
- Now you can take a hard copy print of your Aadhar Card Copy and start using it where ever you want.
This is what you can do when your Aadhar Card Hard Copy Not Received.