Are you facing problem while Aadhaar Fingerprint Biometric Authentication every time? Is your fingerprint authentication failing?
If yes than you should know that while fingerprint Aadhaar authentication, your fingers should be clear. And if still you are facing problem with your Fingerprints than you should get your Aadhaar Card Fingerprints updated. So below is the complete procedure to update your biometric fingerprint, which will solve Aadhar Card Fingerprint not matching.
Procedure to Update Aadhaar Card Fingerprint not Matching
- To get your fingerprints updated you will need to visit Aadhaar Enrolment Center. But before that to save your time at Aadhaar Kendra you can download the update form, take a printout and fill it at home. You can download the AADHAAR DATA UPDATE/CORRECTION FORM by clicking here.
- Just take a printout of the form and start filling up the form.
- Once you completely fill up the form, just enclose supported documents photocopies and walk in to nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Kendra.
- Submit the form with documents to the operator, and tell him that you want to update your fingerprints.
- The Aadhaar Enrolment Operator will feed the demographic date in the Aadhaar Software and will capture new fingerprints.
- Once the process is done you will be provided Aadhaar Acknowledgement Slip which will contain Update Request Number (URN), with which you will be able to track the status of your update request.
- Once your data gets processed and new fingerprints gets updated in the Aadhaar Database you will be notified via SMS and email.
This is how easily you can encounter Aadhar Card Fingerprint not matching problem and get your biometric fingerprint data updated.