If you don’t own the mobile number or if your mobile number is deactivated which you had given while registering for Aadhaar Card, than still there is a way with which you can download Aadhaar Card Online without Mobile Number.
This article clearly talks about Aadhar Card Download Online without Mobile Number, and it is very useful for those people who don’t have access to their old mobile number which you had given while enrolling for Aadhaar anymore. So now let’s get started with the process Aadhar Card Download Online without Mobile Number.
The below method of downloading Aadhaar Card Online without Mobile Number doesn’t exists any more, this feature has been permanently discontinued by UIDAI. But still for your reference below are the steps mentioned to download Aadhaar Card Online without mobile number.
Step by Step Tutorial on Aadhar Card Download Online without Mobile Number
- To get Aadhaar Card Download Online without Mobile Number from your favorite web browser access UIDAI Aadhaar Download page by //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- From “I have Enrolment Id or Aadhaar”, select Enrolment Id and enter the enrolment number with date and time in below field.
- Once filling the enrolment id fill the below fields like Full Name, Pin Code, Complete the Captcha, Enter the new mobile number which you have currently available with you and click on Get One Time Password.
- You will receive the One Time Password through SMS on your mobile number which you had entered, just enter the same one time password received in your mobile in enter otp field and click on validate and download.
- You Aadhaar Card PDF file will prompt for download, just save it on your hard disk storage.
This is the way with which you can get Aadhar Card Download Online without Mobile Number.
To open your Downloaded e-Aadhaar PDF File it will require password, to know the password read our article Aadhaar Card PDF Password Format.