If you are in an urgent need of your Aadhar Card Copy and you don’t have your Aadhar Enrolment Number or Aadhar Number available with you right now on the go. Then here is a best trick which will help you on Aadhar Card Download by Name and PIN Code.
With this article you will get to know how you can get Aadhar Card Download by Name and PIN Code on the go. So below is the complete step by step guide Aadhar Card Download by Name and PIN Code.
Step by Step Process on Aadhar Card Download by Name and PIN Code
- First of all to Aadhar Card Download by Name and PIN Code you will have to find out your Aadhar Number (UID) or Aadhar Enrolment Number (EID), so to find that out you will have to navigate to Find Lost Uid/Eid – The Kiosk – Uidai.net.in by going to //resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Once you reach on the page Find Lost Uid/Eid – The Kiosk – Uidai.net.in, from first option you want to receive your lost: Aadhaar No (UID) or Enrolment No (EID) select any one which you want to recover and just fill in the details asked in the form to find out your Aadhaar No (UID) or Aadhar Enrolment No (EID). Enter your personal details like your full name, email id or mobile number, as you had mentioned while you had enrolled for Aadhar. Once you enter your details from below field you will have to solve the captcha displayed in above image in below Enter the security code field. And next click on get OTP button, you will instantly receive OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile number. Just enter the One Time Password receive through SMS in Enter OTP field and click on Verify OTP button.
- You will receive your Aadhaar No or Enrolment No depending on field which you have selected on your mobile number or email address. Now once you have your Aadhar Number or Aadhar Enrolment Number you can carry on with next process to download your Aadhar Card PDF Digital Copy Online.
- To download your e-Aadhar Card PDF Copy Online from your web browser visit e-Aadhaar – UIDAI by going to //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you are on e-Aadhaar – UIDAI from the first field of the form select any one option from I have* Enrolment Id or Aadhaar depending on which number you are having with you.
- Enter the number in the below field Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number * and solve the captcha image. After entering all details just click on get one time password you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP received on your mobile number in enter otp field and click on Validate & Download.
- You e-Aadhar Card PDF File will start downloading, once the Aadhar PDF File gets downloaded you can open it by using Adobe PDF Reader. When prompted to enter password you will have to enter your postal pin code and you will be able to see your Aadhaar Card.
This is how you can easily now Aadhar Card Download by Name and PIN Code.