Lost or Misplaced Aadhaar Card can be retrieved back by downloading e-Aadhaar Card Online. But as of now UIDAI doesn’t have any feature which allows you to Aadhaar Card Download by Fingerprint, however still you can download your e-Aadhar Card Copy Online.
Below we have explained detail process to download your Aadhar Card Digital Copy without Aadhaar Card Download by Fingerprint.
Before we start with the process on how to download aadhaar card without Aadhaar Card Download by Fingerprint, let us tell you that to download your e-Aadhaar Card Online you should have your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number. If you have these things available with you, than can follow the below process.
Download Aadhaar Card without Aadhaar Card Download by Fingerprint
- To download e-Aadhaar Card Copy visit UIDAI Aadhaar Card Download page by going to //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- There on Aadhaar Download page from first option I have Enrolment ID or Aadhar, select anyone option which you have available with you and in below field enter Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number.
- Next you will need to Solve the Captcha.
- Once you enter all the details just click on get one time password button, you will receive one time password on your mobile number.
- Just enter the OTP received via SMS in Enter OTP field and click on Validate & Download.
- You e-Aadhaar Card Digital Copy will start downloading, and once download completes you can open it with Adobe PDF Reader.
This is how easily you can Download Digital Copy of Aadhaar Card Online without Aadhaar Card Download by Fingerprint.