Is your Address in your Aadhar Card is incorrect? Also your mobile number linked with Aadhaar is No more active? Then you can follow this tutorial Aadhar Card Address Change Online without Mobile Number. With this method Aadhar Card Address Change Online without Mobile Number you will easily able to change your Aadhaar Card Address Online without Mobile Number.
While registering for Aadhaar it is mandatory that you provide your mobile number, as for any further update or to correct the details in your Aadhar Card Online Mobile Number is essential and without it you cannot proceed to update your Aadhar Address Online.
Below is the step by step tutorial which you will have to follow for Aadhar Card Address Change Online without Mobile Number.
Step by Step Tutorial on Aadhar Card Address Change Online without Mobile Number
To update any of your Aadhar Details Online via Aadhar Self Service Update Portal it is must to have mobile number linked with your Aadhaar Number, and if the mobile number is no more active then still you can’t update or correct your Address in Aadhaar Online. So if you don’t have mobile number registered with Aadhar or if the mobile number is deactivated then you will have only one option that it to Change or Update your Aadhar Card Address without Mobile Number.
So let’s get started with the process on Aadhar Card Address Change Online without Mobile Number.
As mobile number is mandatory to receive the One Time Password to login into Aadhar Self Service Update Portal to change your Aadhar Address, you will have to get your mobile number updated or added in your Aadhaar Card. So to update your mobile number in Aadhaar you will have to follow the below process.
Update or Add Mobile Number in Aadhaar to Change Address Online
- Visit Aadhaar Card Enrolment Kendra Center just fill up Aadhaar Correction or Update Form from the center, mention your new mobile number which has to be added or updated to your Aadhaar.
- Sign off the form, and mention the documents which you will be enclosing and enclose the photocopy of the documents and submit it to the enrolment operator.
- The operator will feed up your information for correction in Aadhar Software and your fingerprint or thumbprint will be captured for confirmation of the update.
- Once successful confirmation you will be handed over with Aadhar Update Receipt on which URN will be mentioned.
- Your Mobile Number will get updated in your Aadhaar Database in next 1 to 2 weeks and you will be intimated about the same via SMS.
Once your mobile number gets updated with your Aadhar you can carry on following the next step to update your Aadhar Card Address Online.
Aadhar Card Address Change Online with Mobile Number
Now as you have registered your mobile number with Aadhaar now you can change or update your Aadhar Card Address Online. Below are the steps which you will have to carefully follow to Change your Aadhaar Address Online.
- Just visit Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal – SSUP – UIDAI by going to //ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- Once you are on the Aadhaar Update page just enter your Aadhaar Number in enter your Aadhar Number field, enter the text which you can see in image in below text verification field and click on get otp button.
- You will get OTP on your registered mobile number, just enter the One Time Password in below enter received OTP field and click on login button.
- From next page you will have to select the field which you want to update, as now we need to update Address just tick mark on Address and click on submit button.
- On next page you will have to enter the Address which you want to updated also enter the address in local language in right hand side column, make sure you enter it correct and click on submit update request.
- Next you will be asked to review the data submitted, review it and if it is correct just click on proceed button.
- Next you will have to upload documents depending on fields which you have updated, as here in this case you have opted to update your Address you will have to upload Valid Address Proof Documents, know the list of valid supported documents for Aadhaar by clicking here. Once you upload the documents just click on submit button.
- On next page you will have to select BPO Service Provider and request submission, select any one which has good processing time and click on submit button.
- Next it will display your Update Request Number (URN) which you can use to track your Aadhaar Update Status. You can print the URN receipt or save it on your computer for future reference.
- Your Address will get updated in your Aadhaar Card in 2 to 3 weeks and you will be notified about the same via SMS.
This is how you can easily Change your Aadhar Card Address Online without Mobile Number.