Is your Address in your Aadhar Card incorrect? Also, your mobile number linked with Aadhaar is no more active? Then you can follow this tutorial Aadhar Card Address Change Online without Mobile Number. With this method, you will easily able to change your Aadhaar Card Address Online without Mobile Number.
While registering for Aadhaar it is mandatory that you provide your mobile number, as for any further update or to correct the details in your Aadhar Card Online mobile number is essential and without it, you cannot proceed to update your Aadhaar Address Online.
Below is the step by step tutorial which you will have to follow for Aadhaar Card Address Change Online without Mobile Number.
Table of Contents
Step by Step Tutorial on Aadhar Card Address Change Online without Mobile Number
To update any of your Aadhar Details Online via Aadhar Self Service Update Portal it is must to have a mobile number linked with your Aadhaar Number, and if the mobile number is no more active then you can’t update or correct your Address in Aadhaar Online. So if you don’t have a mobile number registered with Aadhar or if the mobile number is deactivated then you will have only one option that it to Change or Update your Aadhar Card Address without Mobile Number.
So let’s get started with the process on Aadhar Card Address Change Online without Mobile Number.
As the mobile number is mandatory to receive the One Time Password to login to Aadhar Self Service Update Portal to change your Aadhaar Address, you will have to get your mobile number updated or added in your Aadhaar Card. So to update your mobile number in Aadhaar you will have to follow the below process.
Update or Add Mobile Number in Aadhaar to Change Address Online
- Visit Aadhaar Card Enrolment Kendra Center just fill up Aadhaar Correction or Update Form from the center, mention your new mobile number which has to be added or updated in your Aadhaar.
- Sign off the form, and submit it to the enrolment operator. You won’t need to submit any documents for mobile update in your Aadhaar.
- The operator will feed up your information for correction in Aadhar Software and your fingerprint or thumbprint will be captured for confirmation of the update.
- Once successful confirmation you will be handed over with Aadhar Update Receipt on which URN will be mentioned.
- Your Mobile Number will get updated in your Aadhaar Database in the next 1 to 2 weeks and you will be intimated about the same via SMS.
Once your mobile number gets updated with your Aadhaar you can carry on following the next step to update your Aadhar Card Address Online.
Aadhar Card Address Change Online with Mobile Number
Now as you have registered your mobile number with Aadhaar, so now you can change or update your Aadhar Card Address Online. Below are the steps which you will have to carefully follow to Change your Aadhaar Address Online.
To submit address update request in your Aadhaar, you will need to arrange the address proof document, to know the list of acceptable documents click here.
Once you have the documents, just scan it and keep it on your device from which you will be submitting the online update request. Remember that the scanned documents must be in JPEG, PDF, and PNG file format, and the maximum file size should be 2 MB.
Just visit official UIDAI by going to https://uidai.gov.in/
Once you are on the Aadhaar official webpage, just find for update your Address Online option and click on it
Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal – SSUP will open, which will display two options Proceed to Update Address and Do not have address proof? Request a validation letter
Just click on Proceed to Update Address
A new webpage will open asking you to enter your 12 digits Aadhaar Number or Virtual ID
- Select the option which you have available with you and enter the 12 Digit UID or 16 Digit VID
- Solve the captcha security code and click on Send OTP button or enter a TOTP if you have mAadhaar App Installed on your phone
- If you make use of Send OTP then you will receive one-time-password on your registered mobile number
- Enter the received code in the enter OTP field and click on the login button
On the next page, two options will be displayed which you will need to choose from and they are:
- Update Address via Address proof
- Update Address via Secret Code
Just click on the first option update address via Address Proof to proceed with an online update of Address
On the next screen, you will be asked to enter the details to update, just fill up the details correctly as per your address proof documents and click on the preview button
The latest address which you have entered will be previewed on the next screen
If everything which you entered looks correct, just accept the declaration”I hereby confirm that I have read the instructions carefully and the information provided by me to the UIDAI is true and correct” by tick marking on it and click on the submit button
On the next screen, you will be prompted to upload a copy of valid address proof document
Upload the document which you have kept scanned on your device by selecting the document name from the list which you are uploading and click on the submit button
You have now almost done with submitting the request to update your Address in Aadhaar
On the next screen, your Update Request Receipt will be generated which you can download for future tracking purpose
The submitted update request will be reviewed by the UIDAI Verification team which could take 1 business day to 3 business weeks
Once your application gets reviewed, the status of the same would be intimated to you via SMS
Once your request gets approved you can download the latest updated Aadhaar from UIDAI Website or you can even order Aadhaar reprint of updated details
However you will receive your Aadhaar hard Copy with updated address, but it would take a long time anytime between 2 weeks to 2 months
Old Process of Aadhar Card Address Change Online with Mobile Number
Below is the old process with which one could update their Address Online. The interface has been changed a lot of UIDAI Portal, so you will find some of the outdated features. The below tutorial is just for reference on how the interface used to be in the past of UIDAI. If you want to update your Address in Aadhaar you can follow the above recent process.
- Just visit Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal – SSUP – UIDAI by going to //ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- Once you are on the Aadhaar Update page just enter your Aadhaar Number in enter your Aadhar Number field, enter the text which you can see in image in below text verification field and click on get otp button.
- You will get OTP on your registered mobile number, just enter the One Time Password in below enter received OTP field and click on login button.
- From next page, you will have to select the field which you want to update, as now we need to update the Address just tick mark on Address and click on the submit button.
- On the next page, you will have to enter the address which you want to update also enter the address in local language in the right-hand side column, make sure you enter it correctly and click on submit update request.
- Next, you will be asked to review the data submitted, review it and if it is correct just click on the proceed button.
- Next, you will have to upload documents depending on fields which you have updated, as here in this case you have opted to update your Address you will have to upload Valid Address Proof Documents, know the list of valid supporting documents for Aadhaar by clicking here. Once you upload the documents just click on the submit button.
- On the next page, you will have to select BPO Service Provider and request submission, select anyone which has good processing time and click on the submit button.
- Next, it will display your Update Request Number (URN) which you can use to track your Aadhaar Update Status. You can print the URN receipt or save it on your computer for future reference.
- Your Address will get updated in your Aadhaar Card in 2 to 3 weeks and you will be notified about the same via SMS.
This is how you can easily Change your Aadhar Card Address Online without Mobile Number.