If you think downloading Aadhaar Card without Enrolment Number or Mobile Number is not possible, than you are wrong. Yes you heard it right, now you can download e-Aadhaar Card Online PDF Copy without Mobile Number or Enrolment Number or even Aadhaar Number.
www.uidai.gov.in has launched many features which allows users to download their Aadhaar Card Copy without requirement of Aadhaar Enrolment Id, Mobile Number or Aadhaar Number. Just to get Aadhaar Card Online Download without Enrolment Id or Mobile Number you will need to follow important steps which we have mentioned in our below step by step tutorial on Aadhaar Card Online Download without Enrolment Id or Mobile Number.
Step by Step Tutorial on Aadhaar Card Online Download without Enrolment Id or Mobile Number
- To download Aadhaar Card Online you will have to first find out your Aadhaar Enrolment Id, so to get your Aadhaar Enrolment Id just visit find UID/EID by going //resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid.
- From the first option “You want to receive your lost Aadhaar No (UID) or Enrolment No (EID)” select Enrolment No (EID) and fill the details asked in step 1 personal details like Full Name, Email Id (don’t enter mobile number as you want to download Aadhaar Card without Mobile Number), solve the captcha by entering the same text which you can see in the image and click on Get OTP button.
- You will receive the One Time Password (OTP) on your email id mentioned, just check your email for the OTP and enter the same OTP in the enter OTP field and click on Verify OTP.
- You will get an email containing your Aadhaar Enrolment Number.
- So now you know your Aadhaar Enrolment Number, so now let’s move on to next step to download your Aadhaar Card from www.uidai.gov.in without Mobile Number.
- To download e-Aadhaar.PDF File just visit Aadhaar Download site by going //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- From the first option “I have Enrolment Id or Aadhaar” select I have Enrolment Id and then proceed with entering the enrolment number which you received in your email, than solve the captcha by entering the same text displayed image in below enter above image text field, and click on Send One Time Password.
- Just enter the received One Time Password on your mobile number in enter OTP field and click on Verify & download button.
- You e-Aadhaar PDF file will be prompted to save, just select the destination where you want to save your Aadhaar Card PDF File on your Computer or Laptop and save it.
That’s it you have successfully completed the steps of Aadhaar Card Online Download without Enrolment Id or Mobile Number.
To open your e-Aadhaar PDF file you will need adobe pdf software installed on your computer or laptop, if you have that software already installed on your PC than well in good and if you don’t have it installed on your computer just get it from //get.adobe.com/reader/ and download it.
Once you open your Aadhaar Card PDF it will prompt to enter the password to unlock or view the document, so to know the Aadhaar Card PDF File Password Format refer to our article how to open Aadhaar Card PDF file password.