If you think downloading Aadhaar Card without Enrolment Number or Mobile Number is not possible, then you are wrong. Yes, you read it correctly, now you can download e-Aadhaar Card Online PDF Copy without Mobile Number or Enrolment Number or even Aadhaar Number.
www.uidai.gov.in has launched many features which allow users to download their Aadhaar Card Copy without the requirement of Aadhaar Enrolment Id, Mobile Number or Aadhaar Number. Just to Download Aadhaar Card Online without enrolment Id or mobile number you will need to follow important steps which we have mentioned in our below step by step tutorial on Aadhaar Card Online Download without Enrolment Id or Mobile Number.
Step by Step Tutorial on Aadhaar Card Online Download without Enrolment Id or Mobile Number
- To download your Aadhaar Card Online you will have to first find out your Aadhaar Enrolment Id, so to get your Aadhaar Enrolment Id just visit the official website of Aadhaar https://uidai.gov.in/
- From get Aadhaar menu of the homepage, just click on Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID
- A new page will open of Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID
- From the available option I want to retrieve my lost or forgotten: Aadhaar No or Enrolment ID, select any one of them
- Enter your full name, mobile number or email address, solve the captcha by entering the same text which you can see in the image and click on Send OTP or Enter TOTP (if mAadhaar is Installed on your phone)
- Enter received OTP or displayed TOTP in the field and click on the login button
- You will get an email or SMS containing your Aadhaar Enrolment Number or Aadhaar Number as per the selection you had made to recover.
- So now you know your Aadhaar Enrolment Number or Aadhaar Number, so now let’s move on to the next step to download your Aadhaar Card from www.uidai.gov.in without Mobile Number.
- To download e-Aadhaar.PDF File just visit Aadhaar Download site by going //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- From the first option “I have Enrolment Id or Aadhaar” select I have Enrolment Id and then proceed with entering the enrolment number which you received in your email, then solve the captcha by entering the same text displayed image in below enter above image text field, and click on Send One Time Password.
- Just enter the received One Time Password on your mobile number in enter OTP field and click on Verify & download button.
- You e-Aadhaar PDF file will be prompted to save, just select the destination where you want to save your Aadhaar Card PDF File on your Computer or Laptop and save it.
That’s it you have successfully completed the steps of Aadhaar Card Online Download without Enrolment Id or Mobile Number.
To open your e-Aadhaar PDF file you will need adobe pdf software installed on your computer or laptop, if you have that software already installed on your PC than well in good and if you don’t have it installed on your computer just get it from //get.adobe.com/reader/ and download it.
Once you open your Aadhaar Card PDF it will prompt you to enter the password to unlock or view the document, so to know the Aadhaar Card PDF File Password Format refer to our article on how to open Aadhaar Card PDF file password.